Yeah, you read it right, I ain’t kidding, a domain name is the most important thing for a brand in 2020! Don’t call yourself a brand if you’ve got no domain. Guess what guys, Mailchimp is giving away domain for 5 years,
if you’ve already got a .com then go and grab some other extension like .org or .net
How to Redeem the Free Domain from Mailchimp
- Go to google and type “MailChimp” or if you’re lazy like me, click here
- Sign up using your accurate details
- After signing up go to “Brands” and click on “manage domains”
- Click on “purchase domain” and enter the domain you need you can grab .net, .org or .com in these three extensions choose one!
- that’s it now open your email account and click the latest mail and verify
- Congrats! you’ve successfully grabbed redeemed your free domain for five years
it’s an email marketing tool! I’ve used their platform personally before and to be honest, I’ve had an amazing experience,
Also read: 10 Most Expensive .co Domain Names
There was no option to buy domains before. looks like they’ve rebranded. and there are a bunch of other more tools now on MailChimp.
Only register those names, which you are willing to develop, Don’t grab names you wanna sell, Why don’t you register names which you’ve already got but different extensions sound good right? Happy Domaining.